By default, all toasts will inherit ToastContainer's props. Props defined on toast supersede ToastContainer's props. Props marked with * can only be set on the ToastContainer. The demo is not exhaustive, check the doc for more!
- Easy to set up for real, you can make it work in less than 10sec!
- Super easy to customize
- RTL support
- Swipe to close 👌
- Can choose swipe direction
- Super easy to use an animation of your choice
- Can display a react component inside the toast!
onClosehooks. Both can access the props passed to the react component rendered inside the toast
- Can remove a toast programmatically
- Define behavior per toast
- Pause toast when the window loses focus 👁
- Fancy progress bar to display the remaining time
- Possibility to update a toast
- You can control the progress bar a la
- You can limit the number of toast displayed at the same time
- Dark mode 🌒
- Only 5.5k !
- And much more !
Show your ❤️ and support by giving a ⭐. Any suggestions are welcome! Take a look at the contributing guide.
You can also find me on reactiflux. My pseudo is Fadi.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]
Licensed under MIT